Completely renovated to new and fully furnished Scandinavian style with WIFI and NETFLIX connection :
– SLEEPING CAPACITY: 1 to 4 people
(1 double bed and 1 real convertible sofa bed 2 seats brand Poltrone Sofa with opening in 10 seconds thanks to the Rapido system) + 1 umbrella bed with integrated changing table for babies from 0 to 3 years.
– WIFI INTERNET to consult the Internet quickly and for free
– HD TV with NETFLIX to entertain with hundreds of channels and movies
– KITCHEN EQUIPPED to allow you to concoct good dishes: induction hob, oven, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, rice pressure cooker, cutlery, table with 4 chairs and 1 high chair for baby.
– CUTLERY, TOWELS, SHEETS AND DUVETS provided for your tranquility
– COFFEE and TEA provided to feel at home (not the pastries but there is a very good bakery 50 m away !)
– Silent WASHING MACHINE and free washing capsules to have clean clothes during your stay
– 1 BEDROOM with a view of a castle in order to rest well : 1 bed 2 places (140×200), pillows, sheets and duvet provided.
– IRONING KIT to avoid wrinkled shirts
– BATHROOM to relax or wake up: Italian shower, towel dryer, WC
– COZY ROOM at the bottom to put you in the best conditions to telecommute or to chill simply: dressing room, small ottomans, desk and chair as well as board games to entertain you in the evening or the day.
– AIRPORT SHUTTLE possible (with extra charge)
– Ideally located in the HISTORIC CITY CENTER of Vienne in a pedestrian street (20 minutes from Lyon and 35 minutes from St Exupery airport). The beautiful city of Vienna will allow you to travel through 2500 years of history according to the streets and your desires.
– On the 3rd floor without elevator (stairs a little steep but beautiful because we are in a historic building) IN A PEDESTRIAN STREET but possible to park temporarily in front of the building (time to unload or load the car).
– FREE PARKING in the evening (from 19h to 8h) and the whole weekend in the Parking old historic center (100m).
Other free car parks all day are 15 minutes walk away.
– TRAIN STATION less than 10 minutes on foot
– CLOSE (less than 10 minutes walk) TO ANCIENT MONUMENTS: gallo-Roman archaeological museum, temple of Augustus and Livia (one of the only 2 Roman temples in France !), ancient theater, St Maurice Cathedral and events (Jazz Festival , medieval festival… ).
– Located 2 steps from the town hall
– CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES (bakery, tobacco press, pharmacy, market, restaurants…).
MAPS of the city and information on the best attractions of the city (and surroundings) are at your disposal. You will have a list to taste the excellent restaurants and mythical wines of this region. Bike rides on the ViaRhôna are also possible by renting the bikes at the tourist office (less than 15 minutes on foot).
There is only one thing missing to enjoy this Gallo-Roman getaway .. :